- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cure 81® Half Ham
- 1 (8oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Bake ham according to label directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Thirty minutes before ham is done remove from oven. Score surface, spoon on glaze. Continue basting with glaze during last 30 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven, slice & serve.
- **don't remember which magazine I got this out of
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More