- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cure 81® Half Ham
- 1 (8oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Bake ham according to label directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Thirty minutes before ham is done remove from oven. Score surface, spoon on glaze. Continue basting with glaze during last 30 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven, slice & serve.
- **don't remember which magazine I got this out of
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More