- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cure 81® Half Ham
- 1 (8oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Bake ham according to label directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Thirty minutes before ham is done remove from oven. Score surface, spoon on glaze. Continue basting with glaze during last 30 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven, slice & serve.
- **don't remember which magazine I got this out of
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More