- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ham steaks
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
- 1-1/2 Tb. Bourbon
- 1 Tb.butter
- 1 Tb. half 'n half
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Saute ham in butter until brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes.
- Mix coffee, cream, bourbon and sugar in bowl; pour over meat.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, turning once.
- Remove to platter; keep warm.
- pan juices to boiling, stirring until thickened. Pour gravy over ham.
- I usually serve this with rice.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More