- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ham steaks
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
- 1-1/2 Tb. Bourbon
- 1 Tb.butter
- 1 Tb. half 'n half
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Saute ham in butter until brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes.
- Mix coffee, cream, bourbon and sugar in bowl; pour over meat.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, turning once.
- Remove to platter; keep warm.
- pan juices to boiling, stirring until thickened. Pour gravy over ham.
- I usually serve this with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More