- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ham steaks
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
- 1-1/2 Tb. Bourbon
- 1 Tb.butter
- 1 Tb. half 'n half
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Saute ham in butter until brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes.
- Mix coffee, cream, bourbon and sugar in bowl; pour over meat.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, turning once.
- Remove to platter; keep warm.
- pan juices to boiling, stirring until thickened. Pour gravy over ham.
- I usually serve this with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More