- Cooking Time: 10 mins,ready 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- * 1/3 cup oil
- * 1 (1 pound) smoked ham steak, cut into serving pieces
- * 1 1/4 cups brewed coffee
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet. Fry ham on both sides until browned. Remove ham and set aside. Stir coffee and salt into the hot oil. Return to a boil over medium heat, stirring to get any bits of ham that may be stuck to the pan. Cook until the mixture has reduced by 1/3. Remove from heat and serve over ham and biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More