- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe comes from Grace, a friend of mine! This dish is delicious! So easy to make! Photo by me!
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, finely chopped (I used 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine, or oil
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (I used Cream Of Chicken)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups hot cooked macaroni
- 1/4 cup buttered fine bread crumbs (I used Garlic Butter Croutons, crushed)
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Cook onion and ham in the butter until onion is tender but not browned. Add soup, milk, and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and mix in macaroni. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and crumbs. Bake until bubbling hot all through, about 30 minutes.