- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds
- Flatten one Texas roll or two dinner rolls combined into a 4-inch circle.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesFresh and so easy, try our amazing homemade hamburger buns recipe at your next cookout. Delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More