- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sm bags of tator tots
- 2 lbs hamburger, browned and drained
- 1/2 box velvetta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Line a 13x9 cake pan with tator tots, layer with hamburger and add salt and pepper.
- Slice velvetta thick and layer over the hamburger.
- Pour milk until 1/2 of the dish is full.
- Top with tator tots.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour or til brown on top and hot in middle.
NotesMy husband is a picky eater. Only Meat and Potatoes. No fruit, no veggies, and no pasta. This is one of his all time favorite meals. As a shower gift his mom produced this recipe for me. I have always made it with a "cream of" soup but he doesn't like that so I have altered my liking for him. You can also add the veggie of your choice but he won't eat those so they are omitted. Enjoy!