- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sm bags of tator tots
- 2 lbs hamburger, browned and drained
- 1/2 box velvetta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Line a 13x9 cake pan with tator tots, layer with hamburger and add salt and pepper.
- Slice velvetta thick and layer over the hamburger.
- Pour milk until 1/2 of the dish is full.
- Top with tator tots.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour or til brown on top and hot in middle.
NotesMy husband is a picky eater. Only Meat and Potatoes. No fruit, no veggies, and no pasta. This is one of his all time favorite meals. As a shower gift his mom produced this recipe for me. I have always made it with a "cream of" soup but he doesn't like that so I have altered my liking for him. You can also add the veggie of your choice but he won't eat those so they are omitted. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More