- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 pound hamburger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can chow mein vegetables
- Cook meat and onions until brown.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup and water.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add chow mein vegetables, heat thoroughly.
- Serve over chow mein noodles and rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More