- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 pound hamburger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can chow mein vegetables
- Cook meat and onions until brown.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup and water.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add chow mein vegetables, heat thoroughly.
- Serve over chow mein noodles and rice.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More