- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger Cupcakes
- 2 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 Keebler Grasshopper cookie
- Yellow and red icing in tubes
- Green tinted coconut
- Slices of green gumdrop (optional)
- Orange juice or lemonade concentrate
- Sesame seeds
- 1 baked cupcake
- White icing
- Multicolored nonpareils
- To build the hamburger, start with an upside-down vanilla wafer.
- Add a dab of icing to attach the Grasshopper cookie, then a squirt of yellow icing, a squirt of red icing, a sprinkle of tinted coconut, and 2 thin slices of a green gumdrop for pickles (optional).
- Top with the second vanilla wafer cookie, right side up (glue on with icing if needed).
- Rub the top "bun" with juice concentrate, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Frost the cupcake with white icing, place the "burger" on top, and sprinkle on nonpareils.
NotesMake as many as you need.