- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger Cupcakes
- 2 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 Keebler Grasshopper cookie
- Yellow and red icing in tubes
- Green tinted coconut
- Slices of green gumdrop (optional)
- Orange juice or lemonade concentrate
- Sesame seeds
- 1 baked cupcake
- White icing
- Multicolored nonpareils
- To build the hamburger, start with an upside-down vanilla wafer.
- Add a dab of icing to attach the Grasshopper cookie, then a squirt of yellow icing, a squirt of red icing, a sprinkle of tinted coconut, and 2 thin slices of a green gumdrop for pickles (optional).
- Top with the second vanilla wafer cookie, right side up (glue on with icing if needed).
- Rub the top "bun" with juice concentrate, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Frost the cupcake with white icing, place the "burger" on top, and sprinkle on nonpareils.
NotesMake as many as you need.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More