- Cooking Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box of sea shell noodles
- 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes prefer the oregano and garlic kind
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the hamburger and onion together till brown and then add all the other ingredients together and simmer until the noodles have boiled and are tender.
- Drain noodles and add hamburger sauce.
- Serve with French bread...MMM MMM GREAT
NotesThis recipe came from my favorite sister-in-law that is now deceased and as a memory of her I just wanted to share it.
Submitted by: "Tina Holmes"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More