- Cooking Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box of sea shell noodles
- 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes prefer the oregano and garlic kind
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the hamburger and onion together till brown and then add all the other ingredients together and simmer until the noodles have boiled and are tender.
- Drain noodles and add hamburger sauce.
- Serve with French bread...MMM MMM GREAT
NotesThis recipe came from my favorite sister-in-law that is now deceased and as a memory of her I just wanted to share it.
Submitted by: "Tina Holmes"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More