- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. Hamburger
- 1 med Onion, Chopped
- 3 stalks Celery, Chopped
- 1 can sliced Black Olives, Drained
- 1 Lg. can Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 C. Water
- 1 - 1/2 pkg Egg Noodles
- 6-8 slices American Cheese
- Brown hamburger, onion and celery. Then add noodles, olives, tomatoes and water.
- * Bring to a boil then reduce to a low simmer. Simmer the noodles until tender, about 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- * Add the cheese and cover to melt the cheese.
- * Enjoy
NotesThis is my Mom's Recipe that I dearly love. It's a comfort food, really. My Mom found it in an old cookbook called Pine To Prairie. It's very quick and easy to make and twice as good :)