- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. Hamburger
- 1 med Onion, Chopped
- 3 stalks Celery, Chopped
- 1 can sliced Black Olives, Drained
- 1 Lg. can Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 C. Water
- 1 - 1/2 pkg Egg Noodles
- 6-8 slices American Cheese
- Brown hamburger, onion and celery. Then add noodles, olives, tomatoes and water.
- * Bring to a boil then reduce to a low simmer. Simmer the noodles until tender, about 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- * Add the cheese and cover to melt the cheese.
- * Enjoy
NotesThis is my Mom's Recipe that I dearly love. It's a comfort food, really. My Mom found it in an old cookbook called Pine To Prairie. It's very quick and easy to make and twice as good :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More