- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz no-yolk egg noodles
- 2 medium red onion(s), chopped
- 1 small green pepper(s), yellow pepper or green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound 95% lean/5% fat raw ground beef
- 29 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup parsley, flat-leaf, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 3/4 oz Ritz Reduced-fat crackers, about 35 crackers
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add the red onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the beef mixture, noodles, tomatoes, parsley, and pepper in the baking dish.
- Stir in the ¾ cup of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¾ cup of cheese and the crackers.
- Spray the topping with nonstick spray.
- Bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More