- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz no-yolk egg noodles
- 2 medium red onion(s), chopped
- 1 small green pepper(s), yellow pepper or green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound 95% lean/5% fat raw ground beef
- 29 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup parsley, flat-leaf, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 3/4 oz Ritz Reduced-fat crackers, about 35 crackers
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add the red onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the beef mixture, noodles, tomatoes, parsley, and pepper in the baking dish.
- Stir in the ¾ cup of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¾ cup of cheese and the crackers.
- Spray the topping with nonstick spray.
- Bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More