- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 15 min
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 c water
- 1 16 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- veggies you like , I add 1 can corn, 1 can peas and 1 can of green beans
- seasons to your taste. Garlic, onion powder season salt. Taste as you go so you don't over season.
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain grease. Add all ingredients to large pot and bring to a boil. Once at a boil tn down and simmer for at least an hour.
NotesSounds strange but its really good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More