- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 pack Lipton Onion Soup
- 1 Egg,slightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Cup Self-rising Flour
- 1/4 Cup Self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Water
- Combine all ingredients except flour.Shape into patties.
- Dredge patties in flour.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in skillet.
- Brown patties in oil over medium high heat on both side.
- Remove from skillet.
- Combine gravy ingredients in a bowl,mixing well with a wire whisk.
- Pour into skillet,stirring constantly until gravy thickens(only takes a few minutes)put patties into gravy and turn to coat.
- Cover,reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until done.
- Can put brown patties in a casserole dish and cover with gravy.Cover casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350'F.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More