- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mushrooms sliced
- 2 packets chicken bouillon
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small container sour cream (8 oz.)
- Brown onion and hamburger together.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and add to hamburger. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle 2 packets chicken bouillon on hamburger. Mix.
- When cooked, add cream of chicken soup; stir well. Remove from heat and add small container of sour cream. Serve over noodles, toast, or rice.
- As an alternative, you can also use cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, and a bouillon cube instead of the pkts...adjust to your liking.
NotesYet another version of the simple, satisfying dish...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More