- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mushrooms sliced
- 2 packets chicken bouillon
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small container sour cream (8 oz.)
- Brown onion and hamburger together.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and add to hamburger. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle 2 packets chicken bouillon on hamburger. Mix.
- When cooked, add cream of chicken soup; stir well. Remove from heat and add small container of sour cream. Serve over noodles, toast, or rice.
- As an alternative, you can also use cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, and a bouillon cube instead of the pkts...adjust to your liking.
NotesYet another version of the simple, satisfying dish...
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More