- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mushrooms sliced
- 2 packets chicken bouillon
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small container sour cream (8 oz.)
- Brown onion and hamburger together.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and add to hamburger. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle 2 packets chicken bouillon on hamburger. Mix.
- When cooked, add cream of chicken soup; stir well. Remove from heat and add small container of sour cream. Serve over noodles, toast, or rice.
- As an alternative, you can also use cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, and a bouillon cube instead of the pkts...adjust to your liking.
NotesYet another version of the simple, satisfying dish...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More