- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 8 oz package frozen egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add soup, mushrooms and sour cream to the browned ground beef and mix well.
- Lastly, stir in the cooked egg noodles.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
NotesThis is another recipe I've had in my file for years.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More