- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 8 oz package frozen egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add soup, mushrooms and sour cream to the browned ground beef and mix well.
- Lastly, stir in the cooked egg noodles.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
NotesThis is another recipe I've had in my file for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More