- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 8 oz package frozen egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add soup, mushrooms and sour cream to the browned ground beef and mix well.
- Lastly, stir in the cooked egg noodles.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
NotesThis is another recipe I've had in my file for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More