- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can Campbells 98% FF Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup FF sour cream
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1.Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.
- 2. Brown the ground meat with the onion; drain.
- 3. Stir in the noodles and soup. Simmer for about 5 -10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
NotesEasy (and healthier) homemade version of Hamburger Helpers Stroganoff.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More