- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can Campbells 98% FF Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup FF sour cream
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1.Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.
- 2. Brown the ground meat with the onion; drain.
- 3. Stir in the noodles and soup. Simmer for about 5 -10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
NotesEasy (and healthier) homemade version of Hamburger Helpers Stroganoff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More