- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can Campbells 98% FF Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup FF sour cream
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1.Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.
- 2. Brown the ground meat with the onion; drain.
- 3. Stir in the noodles and soup. Simmer for about 5 -10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
NotesEasy (and healthier) homemade version of Hamburger Helpers Stroganoff.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Jimmy Dean® Skillets, Southwest Style: Customizable Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Patties with Zucchini Hummus
Pink Velvet CupcakesSee More