- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can Campbells 98% FF Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup FF sour cream
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1.Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.
- 2. Brown the ground meat with the onion; drain.
- 3. Stir in the noodles and soup. Simmer for about 5 -10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
NotesEasy (and healthier) homemade version of Hamburger Helpers Stroganoff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce