- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryE-mail recipe I got.
Serve with a vegetable and fresh bread for a delicious meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- mashed potatoes
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Put into a baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add to hamburger. Mix well.
- Top with mashed potatoes (real or instant)
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about
- 15 minutes, or until heated completely through, and potatoes are starting to turn golden brown on top.