- Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
- Servings: many
- Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 pd. sausage
- 1 pd. Velvetta cheese-cubed
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 loaves small squares party rye bread
- Brown ground beef and sausage and drain. Add cheese, worcestershire, oregano and garlic salt and heat until cheese is melted.
- Spoon meat on to bread and use the broiler or toaster oven until crispy.
NotesI got this recipe many years ago from a co-worker. I do make it for dinner sometimes as requested by my family but it is a great appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
NFPG Recipe Collection
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More