- Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
- Servings: many
- Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 pd. sausage
- 1 pd. Velvetta cheese-cubed
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 loaves small squares party rye bread
- Brown ground beef and sausage and drain. Add cheese, worcestershire, oregano and garlic salt and heat until cheese is melted.
- Spoon meat on to bread and use the broiler or toaster oven until crispy.
NotesI got this recipe many years ago from a co-worker. I do make it for dinner sometimes as requested by my family but it is a great appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More