- Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
- Servings: many
- Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 pd. sausage
- 1 pd. Velvetta cheese-cubed
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 loaves small squares party rye bread
- Brown ground beef and sausage and drain. Add cheese, worcestershire, oregano and garlic salt and heat until cheese is melted.
- Spoon meat on to bread and use the broiler or toaster oven until crispy.
NotesI got this recipe many years ago from a co-worker. I do make it for dinner sometimes as requested by my family but it is a great appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More