- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 20 oz. bag Oreo cookies, crushed
- Gummy Worms (1 per person)
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor, process approximately 30 seconds or until fine. Set aside
- In a large mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, margarine, and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix and milk. Blend in.
- Add cool whip, blend in.
- Scrape bottom and sides of mixer bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 of the crushed Oreos.
- Place mixture in serving bowl or individual cups.
- Top with remaining crushed Oreos.
- Stick worms part way down into "dirt" and enjoy.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More