- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper
- salami or pepperoni slices
- sliced olives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch oval pumpkin shape. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, sausage and cheese. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and decorate like a Jack-O-Lantern using green pepper strips, salami and sliced olives. Make a stem out of green pepper and place on top. Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
NotesYour ghosts and goblins will have a hard time resisting the urge to dive into this easy to make Happy Jack Pizza.