- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- dash salt
- 8 cups chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Combine all ingredients except the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. The flavors fully develop after 24 to 48 hours.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More