- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- dash salt
- 8 cups chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Combine all ingredients except the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. The flavors fully develop after 24 to 48 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Short & Sweet
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More