- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- dash salt
- 8 cups chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Combine all ingredients except the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. The flavors fully develop after 24 to 48 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking for a Cure
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More