- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2½ pounds chicken legs
- ⅓ cup harissa
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ t cumin
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- olive oil
- chopped cilantro
- Combine harissa, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin; marinate chicken at room temperature 1 hour.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle chickpeas and red onion with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes at 425°.
- Set chicken skin side up on onions; season with salt and pepper. Roast 45 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve over rice or couscous with chickpeas and onions on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with SabraSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More