- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2½ pounds chicken legs
- ⅓ cup harissa
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ t cumin
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- olive oil
- chopped cilantro
- Combine harissa, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin; marinate chicken at room temperature 1 hour.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle chickpeas and red onion with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes at 425°.
- Set chicken skin side up on onions; season with salt and pepper. Roast 45 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve over rice or couscous with chickpeas and onions on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Simple Homemade Favorites
Get Cookin'See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More