- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2½ pounds chicken legs
- ⅓ cup harissa
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ t cumin
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- olive oil
- chopped cilantro
- Combine harissa, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin; marinate chicken at room temperature 1 hour.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle chickpeas and red onion with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes at 425°.
- Set chicken skin side up on onions; season with salt and pepper. Roast 45 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve over rice or couscous with chickpeas and onions on the side.
Great Everyday Meals
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More