- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lb lean hamburger meat
- 2 or 3 Tb spoons of Ketchup
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tb spoons McCormick's Grill Creations- Montreal Steak
- Finely chopped onions
- 1 egg
- Sometimes I mix in Mustard for Ketchup or BBQ sauce but our favorite way is with the ketchup!A lot of these ingredients I just eye ball so if you think it needs more or less or something just add it in there. Do not feel tied down by the recipe.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and McCormick's.
NotesThis is a combination of how we used to make our burgers and ideas I have had or read about combined into what I thought was a good mix.
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More