- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lb lean hamburger meat
- 2 or 3 Tb spoons of Ketchup
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tb spoons McCormick's Grill Creations- Montreal Steak
- Finely chopped onions
- 1 egg
- Sometimes I mix in Mustard for Ketchup or BBQ sauce but our favorite way is with the ketchup!A lot of these ingredients I just eye ball so if you think it needs more or less or something just add it in there. Do not feel tied down by the recipe.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and McCormick's.
NotesThis is a combination of how we used to make our burgers and ideas I have had or read about combined into what I thought was a good mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More