- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serv. size) sugar free fat free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 red delicious apple, chopped
- 1 golden delicious apple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup fat free caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle graham crackers into bottom of dish and pat down firmly to form crust. Bake in preheated for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Pour milk into medium mixing bowl; add pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip Free and mix thoroughly. Pour into crust. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with apples, pecans and marshmallows just before serving. Drizzle caramel topping over pie and serve.
- Nutrition Information:
- 161 Cal., 3 g. fat, 1.1 g. fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Fun appetizers and snacks
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More