- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serv. size) sugar free fat free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 red delicious apple, chopped
- 1 golden delicious apple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup fat free caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle graham crackers into bottom of dish and pat down firmly to form crust. Bake in preheated for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Pour milk into medium mixing bowl; add pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip Free and mix thoroughly. Pour into crust. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with apples, pecans and marshmallows just before serving. Drizzle caramel topping over pie and serve.
- Nutrition Information:
- 161 Cal., 3 g. fat, 1.1 g. fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More