- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound new white or red potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans string and cut in 2 inch lengths
- 5 green onions, chop
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasioning
- Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain, cool and slice.
- Cook green beans until tender. On a large platter, arrange tomato slices to overlap.
- Distribute chick peas, beans, potatoes, and green beans in mounds.
- In a cup, mix vinegar, pepper, oil, italian seasoning and green onions.
- Pour over vegetable mounds.
- Serve at room temp.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by a friend about 30 years ago. It becomes a one dish meal for my family when served with your favorite type of bread. We like it in pitas.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More