- Cooking Time: 35-45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. cooked hash browns
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In a bowl combine hashbrowns, bacon, milk, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a 9x9 baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until lightly browned
NotesI believe I found this recipe in a magazine, but not sure. It is really great though, I make it for supper quite often, kinda funny it is a breakfast dish and I have never made it for that meal. I like it because it is quite simple, and quick to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More