- Cooking Time: 35-45 min
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. cooked hash browns
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In a bowl combine hashbrowns, bacon, milk, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a 9x9 baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until lightly browned
NotesI believe I found this recipe in a magazine, but not sure. It is really great though, I make it for supper quite often, kinda funny it is a breakfast dish and I have never made it for that meal. I like it because it is quite simple, and quick to prepare.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More