HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- 1 (28 oz) bag shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or if you prefer cream of mushroom or potato soup -- or any combination of the above)
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I like the cheddar/jack mix)
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions, divided use
In a large mixing bowl, mix soups, sour cream, cheese and 1/3 of the can fried onions. Mix well. Add hash browns and stir until the potatoes are well coated.
Pour potato mix into oil sprayed 9"x 12" baking pan. Place in 350 pre-heated oven and bake for 30 - 45 mins. or until casserole is bubbly and browning. Add remaining fried onions and bake 5 - 7 mins. more or until onions brown.