- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (28 oz) bag shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or if you prefer cream of mushroom or potato soup -- or any combination of the above)
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I like the cheddar/jack mix)
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions, divided use
- In a large mixing bowl, mix soups, sour cream, cheese and 1/3 of the can fried onions. Mix well. Add hash browns and stir until the potatoes are well coated.
- Pour potato mix into oil sprayed 9"x 12" baking pan. Place in 350 pre-heated oven and bake for 30 - 45 mins. or until casserole is bubbly and browning. Add remaining fried onions and bake 5 - 7 mins. more or until onions brown.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More