- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (28 oz) bag shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or if you prefer cream of mushroom or potato soup -- or any combination of the above)
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I like the cheddar/jack mix)
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions, divided use
- In a large mixing bowl, mix soups, sour cream, cheese and 1/3 of the can fried onions. Mix well. Add hash browns and stir until the potatoes are well coated.
- Pour potato mix into oil sprayed 9"x 12" baking pan. Place in 350 pre-heated oven and bake for 30 - 45 mins. or until casserole is bubbly and browning. Add remaining fried onions and bake 5 - 7 mins. more or until onions brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More