- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg, Bob Evans Farms Skinless Link Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1 Cup (4-oz.) shredded cheese
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Cook in small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk eggs in medium bowl, stir in sausage, and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot.
- Regrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesI found this recipe in the Bob Evans
Country Creations cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fun appetizers and snacks
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More