- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg, Bob Evans Farms Skinless Link Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1 Cup (4-oz.) shredded cheese
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Cook in small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk eggs in medium bowl, stir in sausage, and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot.
- Regrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesI found this recipe in the Bob Evans
Country Creations cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More