HASH BROWN HAM QUICHE
- Cooking Time: 40 min. +
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- # 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- # 1/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- # 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- # 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- # 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- # 2 eggs
- # 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- # 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Press hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Grease a 9-in. pie plate with 2 teaspoons butter. Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of plate. Drizzle with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are browned.(ovens may vary)
- Combine cheeses and ham; spoon into the crust. In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream and seasoned salt; pour over ham.
- Reduce heat to 350°. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More