- Cooking Time: 40 min. +
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- # 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- # 1/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- # 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- # 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- # 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- # 2 eggs
- # 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- # 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Press hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Grease a 9-in. pie plate with 2 teaspoons butter. Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of plate. Drizzle with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are browned.(ovens may vary)
- Combine cheeses and ham; spoon into the crust. In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream and seasoned salt; pour over ham.
- Reduce heat to 350°. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More