- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (30-32 oz) frozen hash browns
- 2 cans Fat Free cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint Fat Free sour cream
- 2 cups Fat Free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 oz. light potato chips or
- 1 oz. baked chips, crushed
- Mix all together (except chips) in large mixing bowl. Pour into a 9x13 sprayed pan. Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes. Top with chips and bake 8-10 minutes more.
- Serves 12 - 3 pts each
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 3 pts per serving
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More