- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- Olive oil or butter for sauting
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- In a large sauce pan melt cheese, sour cream and soup until creamy.
- Saute onion in oil or butter. Mix onion and potato in a 13 x 9 casserole dish. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour Cheese sauce over potatoes. Top with cracker crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over cracker crumbs
- Bake for 1 hour.
NotesThis is one of those recipes that has room to grow and be customized. Great for those pot luck get togethers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More