- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- Olive oil or butter for sauting
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- In a large sauce pan melt cheese, sour cream and soup until creamy.
- Saute onion in oil or butter. Mix onion and potato in a 13 x 9 casserole dish. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour Cheese sauce over potatoes. Top with cracker crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over cracker crumbs
- Bake for 1 hour.
NotesThis is one of those recipes that has room to grow and be customized. Great for those pot luck get togethers!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More