- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- Olive oil or butter for sauting
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- In a large sauce pan melt cheese, sour cream and soup until creamy.
- Saute onion in oil or butter. Mix onion and potato in a 13 x 9 casserole dish. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour Cheese sauce over potatoes. Top with cracker crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over cracker crumbs
- Bake for 1 hour.
NotesThis is one of those recipes that has room to grow and be customized. Great for those pot luck get togethers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More