- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C. frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 C. margarine, melted
- 1 C. chopped cooked bacon (or ham)
- 1 C. shredded swiss cheese (or cheddar)
- 1/4 C. chopped onion (or green pepper)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Thaw and drain hash browns. Put into the bottom of an ungreased pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake for 25 minutes at 425.
- Sprinkle with meat, cheese, and onion (or green pepper).
- Combine eggs, milk, and salt and pepper. Pour over everything in the pie plate. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More