- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C. frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 C. margarine, melted
- 1 C. chopped cooked bacon (or ham)
- 1 C. shredded swiss cheese (or cheddar)
- 1/4 C. chopped onion (or green pepper)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Thaw and drain hash browns. Put into the bottom of an ungreased pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake for 25 minutes at 425.
- Sprinkle with meat, cheese, and onion (or green pepper).
- Combine eggs, milk, and salt and pepper. Pour over everything in the pie plate. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More