HASH BROWN PIE
- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup melted butter
- 12 eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ham,cooked bacon or cooked sausage (All I have tried and are good,Sausage is my fav but the ham is the easiest)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put in the thawed hash browns and the 1 cup melted butter (Put butter all over the top)
- Bake at 350 until the hash browns begin to brown about 20 minutes.
- Add the ingredients above.
- I add another 2 cups of grated cheese on top.
- Cook at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour you can see in middle when eggs are done!
NotesIts really pretty easy & its a good comfort food! My aunt told me this recipe and I have made it for dinner many times.
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More