- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- Crackers of your choice
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except almonds and toast rounds with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, until fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More