HAVARTI CHEESE BALL
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- Crackers of your choice
In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except almonds and toast rounds with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, until fluffy.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in almonds.
Serve with crackers.