- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds, toasted
- Crackers of your choice
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except almonds and toast rounds with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, until fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More