- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tb. sugar
- 4 Tb. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crushed pineapple,
- well drained
- 2 c. flaked coconut
- 2 Tb. butter, melted
- Combine 2 c. flour, 1 c. sugar & 1 c. butter.
- Cut until particles are fine.
- Press in bottom of ungreased 9X13" pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 14 - 19 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese, 4 Tb. sugar, milk & eggs.
- Fold in vanilla & crushed pineapple.
- Spread on crust.
- Combine melted butter & coconut for the topping. Sprinkle topping over pineapple, cream cheese filling.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until coconut is toasted and the filling is set.
NotesPineapple, coconut, butter? Mmmmmmmmm!! What a heavenly combination!!! :o) This recipe is compliments of one of my older brothers and where he got it? Who knows!!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More