- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tb. sugar
- 4 Tb. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crushed pineapple,
- well drained
- 2 c. flaked coconut
- 2 Tb. butter, melted
- Combine 2 c. flour, 1 c. sugar & 1 c. butter.
- Cut until particles are fine.
- Press in bottom of ungreased 9X13" pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 14 - 19 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese, 4 Tb. sugar, milk & eggs.
- Fold in vanilla & crushed pineapple.
- Spread on crust.
- Combine melted butter & coconut for the topping. Sprinkle topping over pineapple, cream cheese filling.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until coconut is toasted and the filling is set.
NotesPineapple, coconut, butter? Mmmmmmmmm!! What a heavenly combination!!! :o) This recipe is compliments of one of my older brothers and where he got it? Who knows!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More