- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2oz Smirnoff® orange vodka
- 2 oz Malibu® coconut rum
- 1 oz Malibu® passion fruit rum
- 1 1/2 oz DeKuyper® Island Blue Pucker schnapps
- 4 oz pina colada mix
- 1 oz sweet and sour mix
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz mango juice
- coconut shavings
- margarita salt
- 2 cups ice
- Get a Margarita Glass and wet the top of the ring of the glass. Dip the glass in a bowl of margarita salt, therefore getting a ring of salt on the top of the glass.
- Squeeze a fresh orange into a blender, add the 4 oz. Pina Colada mix, 1 oz. the sweet and sour mix, 2 oz. smirnoff orange vodka, 2 oz. malibu coconut rum, 1 oz. malibu passion fruit rum, 1 1/2 oz. Blue Island Pucker Dekuyper, and 2 cups ice. Blend all ingredients together on high.
- Put drink into margarita glass (depending on what size margarita glass you use this might make 2 drinks). Put fresh coconut shavings onto top of drink and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More