- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, white wine, and melted butter or margarine. Mix well.
3. Place chicken in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour sweet and sour sauce mixture over chicken.
4. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sauce has reduced to a thick glaze.