- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. In a bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, white wine, and melted butter or margarine. Mix well.
- 3. Place chicken in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour sweet and sour sauce mixture over chicken.
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sauce has reduced to a thick glaze.
Notes"Chicken baked in an ever-popular sweet and sour sauce enhanced with orange juice, sugar and wine."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More