- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. In a bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, white wine, and melted butter or margarine. Mix well.
- 3. Place chicken in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour sweet and sour sauce mixture over chicken.
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sauce has reduced to a thick glaze.
Notes"Chicken baked in an ever-popular sweet and sour sauce enhanced with orange juice, sugar and wine."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More