- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium fish heads (from Red Snapper)
- 4 bunches mustard cabbage*
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 6 inches fresh ginger, minced
- 2 lemons
- Hawaiian or kosher salt to taste
- * Can be purchased at your local Japanese market.
- Place cleaned fish heads in pot of boiling water. Add ginger and Hawaiian salt. Let cook for 17 minutes. Cut mustard cabbage in two inch length and parboil in seperate pan. When fish heads are almost done, add mustard cabbage in soup. Serve hot with lemon and onion garnish
NotesThis recipe was given to us by one of our friends in Hawaii and it taste much better than it sounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Get Fit With Good Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More