- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs butter( used Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbs cornstartch
- 2 cups of crushed pineapple in it own juice
- 3 Tbs Cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Saute the onion in the butter until soft.
- Add the cornstartch,and pineapple.
- Stir till thick and heated through.
- Add the vinegar and spices.
- * You could bump it up a little by adding some Sauted and diced Red pepper and some chopped Green Chilies. Not to much!!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesMan is this ever good and it is "Not Sweet". The curry Powder and cumin does a fantastic job with this recipe when mixed with the pineapple. This relish would also be very good with Chicken or Pork as well~~ This one could turn into a great Chutney with no problem at all~ Snappy, Sharp and Smokey~~ This will definately make another appearence on my table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More