- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs butter( used Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbs cornstartch
- 2 cups of crushed pineapple in it own juice
- 3 Tbs Cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Saute the onion in the butter until soft.
- Add the cornstartch,and pineapple.
- Stir till thick and heated through.
- Add the vinegar and spices.
- * You could bump it up a little by adding some Sauted and diced Red pepper and some chopped Green Chilies. Not to much!!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesMan is this ever good and it is "Not Sweet". The curry Powder and cumin does a fantastic job with this recipe when mixed with the pineapple. This relish would also be very good with Chicken or Pork as well~~ This one could turn into a great Chutney with no problem at all~ Snappy, Sharp and Smokey~~ This will definately make another appearence on my table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More