- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 Bananas
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 8-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. tub of whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Assorted chopped nuts
- Slice banana over bottom of pie crust. Beat sweetened condensed milk with lemon juice. Spread over the bananas. Spread pineapple over that layer then add layer of whipped cream.
- Finish off the complete look with toasted coconut and chopped nuts on top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More