- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 Bananas
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 8-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. tub of whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Assorted chopped nuts
- Slice banana over bottom of pie crust. Beat sweetened condensed milk with lemon juice. Spread over the bananas. Spread pineapple over that layer then add layer of whipped cream.
- Finish off the complete look with toasted coconut and chopped nuts on top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More