- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 Bananas
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 8-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. tub of whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Assorted chopped nuts
Slice banana over bottom of pie crust. Beat sweetened condensed milk with lemon juice. Spread over the bananas. Spread pineapple over that layer then add layer of whipped cream.
Finish off the complete look with toasted coconut and chopped nuts on top.
Refrigerate until firm.