- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Saute the onion in butter until soft.
- Stir in the cornstarch.
- Add the pineapple, stir, and heat until bubbly.
- Add the vinegar.
- Stir in the curry and cumin and heat for another minute or two.
- Keep in jar in frig.
NotesThis pineapple-based sauce is a nice change from the pickle and mustard based sauces that we usually have with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More