- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Saute the onion in butter until soft.
- Stir in the cornstarch.
- Add the pineapple, stir, and heat until bubbly.
- Add the vinegar.
- Stir in the curry and cumin and heat for another minute or two.
- Keep in jar in frig.
NotesThis pineapple-based sauce is a nice change from the pickle and mustard based sauces that we usually have with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More