- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Saute the onion in butter until soft.
- Stir in the cornstarch.
- Add the pineapple, stir, and heat until bubbly.
- Add the vinegar.
- Stir in the curry and cumin and heat for another minute or two.
- Keep in jar in frig.
NotesThis pineapple-based sauce is a nice change from the pickle and mustard based sauces that we usually have with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More