- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 oz) Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
- Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover spread in airtight container for up to one week.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More