- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 oz) Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
- Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover spread in airtight container for up to one week.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More