- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large tub cool whip
- small amount chopped macadamia nuts
- Mix milk and pudding together.
- Add cream cheese and pineapple, mix well.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Top with cool whip, then sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More