- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large tub cool whip
- small amount chopped macadamia nuts
- Mix milk and pudding together.
- Add cream cheese and pineapple, mix well.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Top with cool whip, then sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More