- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz soft tofu
- 2 tsp salted butter, soft
- 1/2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 3 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Combine tofu through macadamia nuts in a food processor or blender.
- Process until very smooth (it took me about 5-6 minutes of grinding for this to happen).
- Stop the processor, scrape the sides of the bowl and add the espresso, sugar and cornstarch.
- Process again until thick and well blended, about another 2-3 minutes.
- Chill before using.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 72.8
- Total Fat: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.8 mg
- Sodium: 10.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
NotesA filling and frosting recipe I devised for some Valentines day cookies. Works equally well as a doughnut filling!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More