- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp hazelnut extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Blend butter, sugars and extracts in a large bowl with hand mixer.
- Add egg & yolk and mix until well blended.
- Add flower mixture slowly into butter mixture until well blended.
- Add chocolate and almonds and mix well.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet in small bowls and bake in 375 degree oven for 7-9 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More