- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- Hazelnut spread
- sliced bananas
- Beat the eggs together. Add the Chocolate Milk and beat again.
- Take your 2 slices of bread (I used buttermilk bread)
- Spread the Hazelnut spread on one side. Add the sliced Bananas. Place second slice on top and place in egg mixture. Let it soak up the egg on both sides.
- Place a bit of butter in fry pan and add the egg soaked bread. Cook until golden brown.
- Plate with Whipped cream and chocolate curls and fresh strawberries.
- I plated with icing sugar and maple syrup.
NotesThis morning I was watching Restaurant Makeover and Lynn Crawford was making a Brunch Menu. She made this French Toast and I just had to try it. It is amazing.
I also made this with caramel spread (dulce de leche, from president's Choice)
This would be a great Christmas morning breakfast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More