- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- Hazelnut spread, Nutella or any chocolate spread you wish to use
- sliced bananas
- Beat the eggs together. Add the Chocolate Milk and beat again.
- Take your 2 slices of bread (I used buttermilk bread)
- Spread the Hazelnut spread on one side. Add the sliced Bananas. Place second slice on top and place in egg mixture. Let it soak up the egg on both sides.
- Place a bit of butter in fry pan and add the egg soaked bread. Cook until golden brown.
- Plate with Whipped cream and chocolate curls and fresh strawberries.
- I plated with icing sugar and maple syrup.
NotesThis morning I was watching Restaurant Makeover and Lynn Crawford was making a Brunch Menu. She made this French Toast and I just had to try it. It is amazing.
I also made this with caramel spread (dulce de leche, from president's Choice)
This would be a great Christmas morning breakfast.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More