- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 box of yellow or white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup Armella
- Preheat the oven to 350' F, grease a 9x13 pan or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs and oil until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the Nutella and Armella to the cake mixture.
- Mix until incorporated. But I didn't mix it thoroughly, giving it a "marbled" effect.
- Scoop it into a greased or parchment paper lined 9 x13 dish...and smoosh and spread (I use the term "spread" lightly cuz you'll have to smoosh and push more than spread) the very thick batter to the edges
- Bake in a 350' F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting and removing from the pan
NotesA friend of mine shared this recipe with me a while back. I made a minor adjustment to suit the taste of a co-worker I made them for. Armella is a creamy hazelnut spread that I found at a local international market. The perfect solution to replace the peanut butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More