- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 box of yellow or white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup Armella
- Preheat the oven to 350' F, grease a 9x13 pan or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs and oil until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the Nutella and Armella to the cake mixture.
- Mix until incorporated. But I didn't mix it thoroughly, giving it a "marbled" effect.
- Scoop it into a greased or parchment paper lined 9 x13 dish...and smoosh and spread (I use the term "spread" lightly cuz you'll have to smoosh and push more than spread) the very thick batter to the edges
- Bake in a 350' F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting and removing from the pan
NotesA friend of mine shared this recipe with me a while back. I made a minor adjustment to suit the taste of a co-worker I made them for. Armella is a creamy hazelnut spread that I found at a local international market. The perfect solution to replace the peanut butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More