- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1 C cold milk
- 1 scoop vanilla or coffee ice cream
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 shot Hazelnut Kahlua (or two shots!)
- Optional: a couple tablespoons of chocolate covered espresso beans
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
NotesI just wanted a snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More