- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup hazelnuts, roasted and ground
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Mix together hazelnuts, crumbs, sugar and allspice; blend in butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press against bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate. Bake in 400º oven 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More