- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups shelled hazelnuts
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 tablespoons buckwheat honey or other dark honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus extra for garnish
- 6 (1 1/2 inch thick) veal chops
- ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process the nuts,garlic and shallot until finely minced. Add in the honey and pulse to make a paste. Stir in the chopped chives. Set aside.Season the veal chops on both sides with salt and pepper.Place the veal chops on a baking tray 6 inches from the heat and broil 5 minutes per side.Spread a layer of the honey paste over the top side of each veal chop. Place crust side up on the baking tray.Return the tray, uncovered, to the oven on the rack furthest from the heat.Broil for 10 minutes longer, checking to make sure the honey crust is not burning. Garnish with chopped chives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More